Fjällräven Kånken No. 2 Deep Forest
- Originally designed for Swedish school children
- the Kånken No. 2 pack has since stepped into the light as an iconic backpack for children and adults all around the world.
- Large main compartment to hold all your daily essentials.
- Front zip pocket for additional storage.
- Side slip pocket for water bottle.
- Dual top handles with snap closure for toting.
- Adjustable shoulder straps can be worn as a backpack or rucksack.
- Leather trim throughout.
- Fjällräven® logo patch on front.
- Volume: 16 L.
G-1000® Original with leather trim.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 31 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 16 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
competitive Fjallraven,Backpacks backpack&bags
reasonable Fjallraven,Backpacks backpack&bags
cheap Fjallraven,Backpacks backpack&bags competitive
cheap Fjallraven,Backpacks backpack&bags reasonable
competitive Fjallraven,Backpacks backpack&bags cheap